While creating a Console Application for the Cognitive Services, faced a strange exception as shown in the title.
“Your app has entered a break state, but no code is currently executing that is supported by the selected debug engine (e.g. only native runtime code is executing)”
The steps followed are,
1. Open the Visual Studio. Create a New project – Console App.
2. Add the NuGet Package for Azure Speech Recognition.
3. Rebuild the Application.
4. Execute the Application and we will see the below exception.
5. We will not get a clear information on this Break Mode screen. Hence, look at the Output window.
6. It clearly says the problem of the statement.
7. Though the assembly is available, the application is not able to find the assembly.
8. To fix this, change the application property build settings.
9. From “Any CPU”, change to x64.
10. Now, execute, it will get executed.